Friday 16 May 2014

HWC

I have completed a HWC- plan a holiday for your family including flights and accommodation.

Price/intro
I'm planning a holiday to Krugar Park in South Africa for 10 days i will take my brother Alec my Mum my Dad and myself the price will be approx 16000 both ways.

Accommodation
We will stay in Copacopa Resort for $500 a night
so $5000 for 10 nights.

Activities
Day 1/2 mum and i will go on a safari
and Dad and Alec will take photos of the land and animals $700.

Day 3/4 Mum and i will take photos of land and animals and Dad and Alec will go on a safari $700.

Day 5/6 we all go to local villages and meet new people and try some South African food $100.

Day 9/10 pack up and say good bye.

Spare info
In the lodges we stay in there is an electric fence so we can camp under the stars and listen to all the animals (there will be a guard dog out side the fence to protect us just incase).

In total
The trip costs approx $22500 for accommodation 2 way flights and activities for 10 days.





No comments:

Post a Comment